Choosing the best coffee machine for your business can be a tricky decision. In any café, coffeehouse, restaurant or bar, a new espresso machine must have the look and feel of quality whilst producing amazing coffee every time. But every business is different, so to help with selecting the perfect barista machine for you here’s a rundown of five of Beanmachines’ best commercial coffee machines.
Innovative, attractive and affordable, the Sanremo Zoe is an entry level commercial coffee machine that doesn’t compromise on quality. The Zoe’s sleek and eye catching design will add a touch of sophistication to your service counter. Available as a 1 group, 2 group or 3 group, with compact and tall (takeaway cup) options, and in a range of colours, there is a space for a Sanremo Zoe in any business that prides itself on great coffee.
- Sanremo Zoe unique high gloss finish
- Built-in volumetric pump
- Copper boiled and piping
- One double-scale pressure gauge
- Light indicator showing power on
- Electronic automatic level
- Electronic pre-infusion (can be deactivated)
The La Spaziale S5 Suprema is a hard working and reliable coffee machine that is able to keep up with the busiest of service counters. The excellent La Spaziale engineering is designed to maintain a stable temperature which is easily monitored via the espresso machine’s LCD display. Extremely easy to use, this coffee machine minimises the need for staff training thanks to its programmable interface and lever steam controls. The Suprema is designed to competition specifications and is finished off with teflon coated, cool touch steam arms for easy cleaning and reduced risk of scalding.
- Electronic boiler re-fill
- Electronic boiler temperature regulation
- Boiler temperature shown by LED display
- Automatic operating temperature boost function
- Pump pressure control and double pressure gauge for boiler
- Electric heating system
One of our best value coffee machines, the chrome-finished Expobar Monroc 2 Group is known for its simplicity and ease of use. Skilfully and professionally crafted, the Monroc is a reliable and efficient espresso machine that will produce consistently great esspresso based drinks. Representing amazing value for money, this machine is ideal for smaller restaurants and cafes looking to serve beautiful lattes and cappucinos. Many customers take advantage of the Expobar Monroc’s takeaway height option, which allows for the serving of beautiful takeaway drinks directly from the machine.
The Sanremo Verona stands out as one of our most striking tradtional espresso machines. This ‘World Coffee Events’ certified espresso machine is guaranteed to make an impression at any service counter. Look beneath the beautiful aesthetics, however, and you will discover a machine that allows you to take complete control of the coffee you serve. With individual boilers serving each grouphead, the Sanremo Verona allows for a fully customisbale barista experience. Impressive in every sense, this was the coffee machine chosen for use at the UK Barista Championships.
- On board diagnostics
- LCD display
- Lighting system for extraction time
- Large boiler
- Ergonomically designed soft-grip filter holder handles
- Large cup storage capacity and heating capacity
- Robust materials for durability
If you have a smaller site but don’t want to compromise on coffee quality, take a look at our best selling comapct machine, the La Spaziale S2 Compact. This coffee machine is easy to use, reliable and designed to maintain a stable temperature, meaning you can serve superb espresso drinks from the smallest of spaces. Ideal for use in bars and restaurants, the sleek La Spaziale design maintains the full barista experience whilst sitting snugly and stylishly in any environment.
- Patented Steam Control Heat Exchange (see diagram at the bottom)
- Temperature control of group heads
- Separate hot water tap and 2 steam wands
- The EK version: fully automatic with programmable dosage settings
- 1 groups, 2 groups and three groups, 2 groups SPAZIO (EK version).
- Built in pump
- Electric Heating