Real Coffee Service Engineer
Award winning family business Beanmachines is looking for a Service engineer who loves working in a close nit team to help manage their rapidly growing customer base in London.
Responsible for repairing and maintaining the full range of vending, coffee and beverage services from both small local companies to large businesses in the North of England. Experience of working with Sanremo, Fracino, La Spaziale, Cimbali or similar machines ideal. The successful candidate will be hands on, organised, able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, thorough and possess good communication and customer service skills.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging role in exciting environment and industry, please e-mail through your CV.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience
- Bonus scheme paid monthly share in the service teams’ success
- Overtime available frequently
- No Sunday work needed.
- Company Vehicle (Transit Connect LWB – SAT NAV Handsfree etc) / Mobile phone provided
- Must have previous field engineer experience
- Preferably engineering experience on catering, coffee or vending machines Sanremo, Expobar, Fracino, La Spaziale, Cimbali, WMF or similar machines ideal.
- Tablet provided
- Must have excellent customer facing skills.
- Must have good telephone manner.
- Smart appearance
- A real passion for coffee
Other benefits that you will receive that are currently on our benefits scheme are:
- Free mobile phone insurance.
- Odeon, Vue and Cineworld reduced ticket prices
- Goldcard on supermarket and holidays.
- Allowance for free coffee every month.