WMF 1500S bean to cup coffee machine
Evolved from the Presto series of coffee machines, WMF introduce a machine with the perfect price-performance ratio, slender looks and exceptional quality: The WMF 1500S. Significantly improved from its predecessor, the 1500S includes a host of new technology and improvements, yet still features all of the great qualities present in the earlier machine. Featuring cutting edge technology, intuitive milk delivery system and touch screen display, it’s easy to see why the 1500S can produce consistently perfect coffee – day after day!
WMF 1500S Features
- Reduced noise emissions.
- Easily switch to self service.
- Automatic cleaning system – at the touch of a button!
- Coffee hoppers can be removed and cleaned, they are even dishwasher safe.
- Height adjustable dispenser.
- Set the ambiance: Adjustable lights on the side of the machine allow for an infinite array of colours to be selected.
- Perfectly warmed hot water for tea, for example. Goes without saying!
- Easy maintenance. Seals are that easy to change you can do it yourself – reducing service costs.
- The maximum daily output for the WMF 1500S is Approx 180 Cups/day depending upon quality settings and size of the drink.
Water Tank Capacity:
180 cups per day
Plumbed or hands fed
- LED Illumination (vast spectrum of colours make endless possibilities and ensures a perfect fit into your surroundings)
Available in numerous different combinations to suit your requirements. Enquire for details.
WMF are a German Company who synonymous with Bean to Cup Machines of the highest quality. They are an industry standard and their equipment can be found in many well known branded Fast Food Restaurants, Airports, Service Stations, Cafeterias and Canteens around the world. The WMF 1500S is entirely made in Germany from high quality materials. Every single machine is tested inside and out by experts before delivery. This high quality professional machine is designed for small to medium use.
It can do anything your heart desires – from Espresso and Café Crème to Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato and even Milk Choc and Chociatto. With a simple push of a button, the 1500S delivers top quality coffee every time. It is as much at home in a small office, medical practice and fitness studio, as in a small bistro or petrol station, bakery or hairdresser’s, in a fast food shop or hotel bar. With the appropriate accessories, the machine is a genuine all-rounder.
It should be noted that Bean to Cup machines come in various volume categories and are built, and priced, accordingly. Machines have to be matched to cups/day estimates, size of drink, and how quickly they will be needed. Manufacturers cups/day specifications are always based upon an 8oz serving and evenly spread throughout a day.