Introducing the Mahlkonig EK43 Coffee Grinder
This machine also allows you to grind other goods such as spices, grains, and poppy seeds. With the EK43 Coffee Grinder, the combined selection function for the on/off feature allows the operation to flow much smoother. This machine can also contain larger hoppers (as an optional feature) that enable the fast grinding of bigger volumes of coffee.
- The bags are clamped into the bag holder, so there is no need to
hold the bags throughout the grinding process
- The bag holder is used to clean the spout
- By adjusting the grind handle, this will allow you to alter the grind
- The hoppers can be locked with a slide plate to enable an
easy exchange of hoppers with different grinding goods
- Exceptionally robust grinder
- High grinding capacity
- Adequate for a variety of grinding goods, as well as different finenesses such as espresso grinding
Need more advice? We are here to help.
Choosing the right grinder for your setup is essential to producing a top notch espresso. A poor choice in grinder is apparent even if you have the most expensive espresso machine using the highest quality coffee beans. The grind of the coffee is undoubtedly one of the most important aspects of brewing the perfect espresso. Worry not though, we are here to help. Click the box below to request a call from one of our expert team members.
The Mahlkonig range of coffee grinders will allow you to get that perfect blend of coffee. why not have a look at our range of accessories such as Tampers, as well as the high quality coffee beans we have available.