The La Marzocco Strada EE Traditional Espresso Coffee Machine
In an aim to complete the Strada line of models, the Strada EE is characterized by its underlying mechanical and electronic features (semi-automatic technology) built within the design of the Strada.
The initials “EE” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the group head, albeit with electronic pre-infusion. The Strada EE model includes individual brew boilers, proportional steam valves featuring anti-suction valves, a thermal stability system and easy-access for preventative maintenance.
The La Marzocco Strada EE Coffee Machine Features
- Independent brew boilers with saturated groups and PID temperature control
- Paddle-style actuators with programmable pre-infusion
- Proportional steam valves for precise control over steam flow rate
- Exposed groups for plenty of workspace visibility
- Adjustable height drip tray
- Digital display with dual PIDs for coffee and steam temperature control
- Insulated boilers and thermal stability system to improve temperature consistency