Darenth Roma bean to cup coffee machine
The Darenth Roma bean-to-cup coffee machine has been designed with passion and features a true espresso high pressure brewing system, a precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing of both water and ground coffee. The British built Darenth Roma commercial bean to cup coffee machine delivers true high street coffee shop quality drinks.
Darenth Roma Additional Features
- Simple to program, single to operate, simple to clean,
- Optional coin validator, full change-giver and I-KEY Cashless payment system options,
- Split boiler system for energy and operational efficiency together with closed-loop pressure control
- High speed, precision balanced whipper system delivers coffee shop quality results from granulated milk with none of the hassle from fresh milk entails,
- High precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing system ensure perfect espresso.
- 14 one-touch selection key (pre-programmed with 9 speciality drinks plus sugar, stop and hot water buttons as standard. All keys fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options, together with striking combination of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters (hoppers) with enhanced capacity for powered milk as standard. “Spare” canister can be used for sugar, decaf, instant or other product entirely.
Darenth Roma Dimensions
- Standard machine: 402mm x 860mm x 560mm,
- Coin-operated machine: 504mm x 860mm x 560mm,
- Machine and Cabinet: as above x 1770mm x 560mm.