Darenth Roma Duo bean to cup coffee machine
The Darenth Roma Duo bean to cup coffee machine has been designed with passion and features a true espresso high pressure brewing system, a precision conical grinder and volumetric dosing of both water and ground coffee. The British built Darenth Roma Duo commercial bean to cup coffee machine is truly capable of delivering true high street coffee shop quality drinks.
Darenth Roma DUO Features
- Simple to program, single to operate, simple to clean,
- Stunning non-effect lighting system
- Graphical Strength Adjustment
- Conical grinder with precision blades to ensure a consistent grind quality
- Volumetric dosing of ground coffee and water to guarantee the perfect espresso
- Split boiler system to ensure maximum energy and operational efficiency
- 14 one-touch selection key (pre-programmed with 9 speciality drinks plus sugar, stop and hot water buttons as standard. All keys fully reprogrammable for any drink choice.
- Neon-effect backlighting with choice of colour options, together with striking combination of matt black cabinet perfectly contrasting with highly polished stainless steel features.
- 3 additional ingredient canisters (hoppers) with enhanced capacity for powered milk as standard. “Spare” canister can be used for sugar, decaf, instant or other product entirely.
Darenth Roma Duo Dimensions (WxHxD)
- Standard machine: 780mm x 860mm x 580mm,
- Machine and Cabinet: 780mm x 1810mm x 620mm
- Cabinet: 780 x 910mm x 620mm
Darenth Roma Duo Weight (Kg)
- Standard machine: 81
- Cabinet: 31