Astoria Core 600 Traditional Espresso Machine
A new language for the keypad
With Core600, interaction with the user speaks a new contemporary language through STB (Sensitive Touch Buttons), the sensitive backlit keyboard which, with just a slight touch, allows the barista to easily select the coffee to be dispensed. By jutting out from the machine, keypads are closer to the user, making interaction more intuitive and, in the TS version, offering a more comfortable display reading angle.
A new light for the cup warmer tray
The attention to detail in Core600 has veritably re-invented the cup warmer, literally turning it into a designer light that enhances the three-dimensional aspect of the machine, returning it to its rightful place: at the centre of the bar. Customisable in intensity and colour, the led lights help in creating a simply unique atmosphere for any ambiance.
More strength for the side panels
Designed to exalt Core600’s refined shape, the satin-finished or varnished sides provide the machine with added sturdiness. In Core600, design and functionality totally merge into an aesthetic result that reverberates in a machine that is truly able to serve “excellence in a cup”.
• Indicator boiler pressure and level
• Temperature/pressure setting
• Supply/delivery pressure display *
• Time and date setting
• Language setting
• Cup warmer indicator light *
• Autosteamer button *
• Dispensing time groups
• Viewing the warnings
• Energy saving setting
• Viewing partial/global counter (including teas and washes)
• Setting date, time, weekday, machine On/Off
• Machine power-off (stand-by)
• Firmware release display
• Beverage delivery chart display
• Energy consumption chart display
* Available only for certain machine versions.